~ taken from gardenmama
(Jack's answers are first, and then A.J.'s answers are in parentheses.)
1. What is something mom always says to you? – Yes.
(Shut your window, or Turn off your light.)
2. What makes mom happy? - When I'm good.
3. What makes mom sad? - When I'm not good.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? - Tickling me.
(By tickling or joking me.)
5. What was your mom like as a child? - She lived in Texas.
6. How old is your mom? - 29.
7. How tall is your mom? - I don't know that!
(I don't know - how tall are you?)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? - Play Tetris.
(Be on the computer!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? - Work.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? - Running as the President... 'cuz there is no girl president yet.
(To be elected as the first President that's a woman?)
11. What is your mom really good at? - Tetris.
12. What is your mom not very good at? - I guess, 'cuz she hasn't tried it, 'Pirates' the game.
13. What does your mom do for her job? - Work at Runza.
(A supervisor at Runza.)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? - Chinese food.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? - She loves me.
(That she's the only one I've got.)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? - The Cat in the Hat!
(Hmmm... Jerry, from Tom & Jerry!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? - Do crafts sometimes.
(Shop for stuff.)
18. How are you and your mom the same? - Our last name is Cleghorn.
(We both have hazel eyes.)
19. How are you and your mom different? - She wears glasses.
(I'm a boy, and she's a girl.)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? - 'Cuz she shows it.
(Whenever I'm upset, she asks me what's wrong.)
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? - He's nice... sometimes.
(That he came back from Iraq.)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? - Wal*Mart?